With its broad range of services, the RegioClusterAgentur provides cluster management, business development and other innovation actors with needs-based support for transformation processes.
The RegioClusterAgentur for Innovation and Transformation in Baden-Württemberg (RCA BW) sees itself as a service provider for cluster initiatives, business development agencies and regional innovation systems, and its range of services is geared towards their needs. Under the motto "analyse, coordinate, implement", RCA BW offers the following services, among others:
- Transformation Alliances (cross-regional partnerships) to create regional cooperations and transform them into self-functioning ecosystems.
- RIT Monitoring BW and Dashboard for the analysis and monitoring of the Regional Innovation System and Transformation Challenges (RIT) as well as the preparation and visualisation of the analysis results.
- Individual and Group Coaching to increase performance and systematic knowledge building to intensify regional innovation and networking activities.
- StrategyDialogues with the help of analyses, support in the development or adaptation of the strategy as well as moderation of the strategy development process in order to further develop as a driver of regional innovation and networking activities.
- ClusterLab to identify relevant topics within transformation processes and exchange experiences within a working group.
- Hands-on Support such as developing action plans to implement various measures / services as well as reviewing, readjusting and implementing strategy processes.
- TalentCamp for the further training of younger cluster managers with group work and concrete project tasks as well as subsequent follow-up.
- Transform-Regio-Lab BW for the further training of business promoters and other innovation actors in order to implement transformation projects, organise knowledge transfer within the framework of mentoring and enable networking and community building.
Through the individual service of the RCA BW, the representatives of the cluster initiatives are empowered to offer their members even more customised solutions than before. Business support and regional innovation systems are given the opportunity to develop into drivers of regional innovation and networking activities.
- RegioClusterAgentur for Innovation and Transformation in Baden-Württemberg
Dr.-Ing. Gerd Meier zu Köcker
- +49 711 658 355-0